Forget the food tonight for Holland vs. Germany – I am way too nervous.
Try this unusual cocktail recipe using Ceylon arrack (a Sri Lankan spirit) and warming spices.
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander
- 4 chunks of fresh ripe mango
- 35ml/1¼fl oz Ceylon arrack
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp mango liqueur
- 1 tsp mango chutney
- slice fresh mango, for garnish
- Place the coriander and mango into a cocktail shaker and crush with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the remaining ingredients and a handful of ice and shake hard. Strain the cocktail into a small wine glass.
I’ll be having a few of these I think!!